View all categories
Advantages: Based on years of development in the industry, we have formed our unique technology and resource advantages; we can predict the industry trends by combining policies, market, economy and other factors; top-level design, create a new commercial mode; integrate the while industrial chain, and achieve collaborative innovation and development.
1、Water Environment and Water Resource Study
Relying on the grade-A hydrology and water source survey and evaluation qualifications of our member units, we carry out regional and drainage basin hydrology and water resource survey and evaluation. Our business scope covers surface water resource survey and evaluation, underground water resource survey and evaluation, water quality evaluation and water resource development and utilization evaluation.
2、 Rainwater Management
Rainwater management includes rainwater infiltration, rainwater collection, rainwater treatment and rainwater utilization. The aim of rainwater management is to achieve groundwater recharge, crest reduction, runoff pollution control and rainwater resource utilization, promote regional water resource balance and build a sustainable development management mode of rainwater resources.
3、Urban Drainage Flood Control Plan
We estimate city displacement, analyze system drainability, determine sewage treatment methods, confirm positions of urban sewage treatment plants etc. based on urban drainage system data and then control the changing runoff with targets.
Build urban drainage system model, effectively use the storage space of existing pipe network through runoff adjustment control, make best and full use of the drainage system, try as far as possible to control pollutants and reduce the pollution load in water. Make use of the model system for analysis, calculate currently reasonable confluence system pipe network intercepting ratio to produce less CSO pollution, so as to propose comprehensive recommendations and solutions to the entire city’s drainage system.
4、Comprehensive Improvement of Watershed Ecology
Water Environment Management: Carry out technology research and integration application model in water environment risk identification and early warning, water conservancy and water quality model building, dispersion point pollution source governance, overflow pollution control, outlet governance, new-type water treatment technology, landscape water body eutrophication and water bloom prevention, non-point source pollution, rainwater resource utilization, deep purification and reuse of recycled water, emergency water pollution disposal, rural water supply and discharge, and other fields; provide technical support and overall solution for water body pollution control and governance by combining regional and river basin water environment planning and management requirements.
Water Ecological Restoration: Carry out water ecological restoration technology research and integration application demonstration in the regions and river basins including aquatic plant community optimization, construction of constructed wetlands, stagnant water quality protection, in situ and bypass water purification, sediment ecology improvement and environmental microbial community regulation; promote water ecological engineering design, water environment field technology consultation and training, green product development and other business and provide scientific support and technical support.
5、Planning and Construction of Smart Drainage System
The planning and construction of a smart system to the urban drainage system needs to make use of Internet of things, Internet, cloud computing, large data and other advanced information, perceive the real-time operating state of the urban drainage system by setting the data collection sensor, wireless network, water quality and quantity and other online monitoring facilities, adopt visual methods to integrate the water management department and drainage facilities organically, form an “urban drainage internet of things”, make analysis and treatment to drainage big data timely, and give corresponding treatment results to help to make decisions and give suggestions, so as to manage the entire production, management and service flow of the water drainage system with more exquisite and dynamic methods, realize early warning and alarm of the flood prevention system and build a smart urban drainage and flood control system.
6、Overall Research on the Construction of Sponge Cities
Make innovation in urban development concept with the construction concept of sponge city, and carry out riverway water environmental improvement and water ecological restoration simultaneously. The overall research on the construction of sponge city includes technology requirements, overall planning, specialized planning, implementation plan, performance evaluation, investment and financing consultation, system construction, etc. during the construction process of a sponge city.
The overall research includes: Sponge city construction planning (including sponge city master planning, and regulatory plan editing and revision), overall implementation program of the sponge city construction pilots, sponge city construction performance evaluation (including ecological water compensation evaluation, aquatic ecosystem evaluation, facility operation evaluation), and system construction of sponge city application (including the compilation of standards on planning design guidance, atlas, construction acceptance, etc.)
四、System Core Technology
（一）System Core Technology Portfolio Diagram
（二）Water Environment Ecological Restoration Core Technology
In-situ control of endogenous pollution by substrate improvement technology, combined with ecological floating island wetlands, underwater forest systems, aquatic system and aquatic system to build three-dimensional aquatic ecosystem, in order to achieve landscape water quality improvement and water conservation , To enhance the landscape water system self-purification capacity
（三）Key Technology of Ecological Restoration of Water Environment
At present, urban river pollution is mainly reflected in the following aspects: 1. Serious direct sewage drainage problem; 2. Overflow pollution of the confluence system; 3. Initial rainwater pollution; 4. Misconnection and mixed connection of drainage pipe network; 5. Severely damaged ecological system. We can see the importance of source governance in water environment ecological restoration.
1、Non-point Source Pollution Control
Adopt LID source control measures, reduce the runoff volume entering the rainwater system and the confluence system, reduce the pollution problem to the maximum extent, strengthen infiltration at the same time, supplement river discharge through groundwater, reduce the adverse impact of reduced water resource brought by the closure system, conduct online outlet governance to initial rainwater, overflow sewage, and confluent sewage exceeding the regulation and storage capacity of the facilities before overflow, and reduce the overflow pollutant concentration.
2、Interception System Optimization
Carry out mistake and omission connection transformation to the rainwater and sewage shunt area and establish a cut-off shunt system to reduce overflow in the dry season and initial rainwater pollution, increase the closure capacity of the cut-off tube appropriately and improve the processing ability of the sewage plants, lower overflow and process the overflow quantity, or determine intercepting ratio reasonably according to the sewage plant’s planning and design abilities, decline unnecessary investment in the trunk tube and overflow before treatment in the sewage plant; for confluent sewage and initial rainwater exceeding the processing capacity of the cut-off tube and the sewage plant, set detention and retention facilities near the overflow well, store them temporarily and deliver them to the sewage plant after the rain.
3、 Reduction of Outlet Pollution
Install processing facilities at the river inlets and outlets, conduct online treatment to the overflow exceeding the regulation and storage capacity, control the SS indicator and reduce pollutants entering the river. As the final process entering the river, the role of online outlet treatment technology is significant, especially in the region without detention and retention facilities. Currently, major outlet treatment technologies include: particle separator, rotational flow sand settling, efficient coagulating sedimentation, multi-level bio-filter, ecological detention ponds, etc.
4、Comprehensive Allocation of Water Resources
According to function zoning of water body and water quality target, measure its ecological water demand; check and calculate the total quantity of different types of water resources in the region, analyze the type and utilization amount of water body supplementing headwater, develop multiple water source allocation programs by combining the water quality situation of the supplementing water source, and realize guarantee of the water body ecological water demand.
（四）Water ecological restoration
1、Biological control of cyanobacteria outbreak
- Application object: eutrophic water (especially cyanobacteria outbreak of water)
- Technical characteristics: According to the specific primary productivity of phytoplankton in a certain water area, quantitative feeding of filter-feeding fish such as silver carp and bighead carp or feeding algae zooplankton can effectively control cyanobacterial bloom.
- Typical Project Case: Zhujiajiao Dadian Lake
2、Artificial wetland purification technology for controlling point source pollution
- Applications: Point source pollution of water
- Technical characteristics: According to the characteristics of the project using surface wetlands and subsurface wetlands.
1)Surface flow Wetland characteristics: with less investment, simple operation, low operating costs, but an area of large, hydraulic load rate is small。
2)The characteristics of the subsurface flow wetland are that the hydraulic load is small, the pollution load is large, and the treatment effect on BOD5, COD, SS and heavy metal is good.。
- Typical Engineering Case: Qingtang Shatian Lake Fishpond Aquaculture Wastewater Artificial Wetland Treatment Project
3、Aquatic forest / aquatic turf construction technology
- Application: 2m in shallow water
- Technical characteristics: Submerged macrophytes can absorb water and nutrients effectively, purify water, inhibit algae growth, improve environment, provide spatial niche for aquatic animals, increase biodiversity and system stability, and enhance self-purification capacity of aquatic ecosystems.
- ypical project case: Yangzhou Haoyifang landscape river
4、Eutrophication Technology of Artificial Ecosystem
- Application object: New landscape water body
- Technical characteristics: The principle of ecological balance, through artificial construction or adjustment of aquatic ecosystems, aquatic animals, aquatic plants, microorganisms constitute a highly efficient purification between the food chain, to achieve the fish water, grass and water purification, micro-ecosystem control One - stop Omni - directional Landscape Water Ecosystem.
- Typical Project: Shanghai Oriental Sports Center, Chen Shan Botanical Garden
5、Ecological floating bed technology
- Application: high eutrophication (pollution serious) of the water
- Technical features: Planting various aquatic plants on different frameworks by using soil and water planting techniques, enriching the nutrient salts such as nitrogen and phosphorus in the water through the adsorption and absorption of plant roots, degrade and enrich other harmful and non-toxic pollutants, and purify the water quality. Beautify the environment.
- Typical engineering case: Nantong Tongzhou Sands River
6、Filter technology of integrated ecological water purifier
- Application object: small-scale hard-quality landscape water bodies
- Technical features: through the purifier filter system and ultraviolet disinfection algae equipment to achieve water quality filter net, improve the transparency of landscape water.
- Typical engineering case: Nanjing Olympic City Danfeng Park landscape lake
7、Ecological remediation of river course and ecological bank protection technology
- Application: River
- chnical features: In the flood control, drainage and diversion and other basic functions of the river based on artificial restoration measures to promote the restoration of river water ecosystems, and build a healthy and stable river water ecosystem. At the same time, according to the actual situation of riparian zone, choose artificial or natural ecotype revetment material, and construct a revetment environment with better ecological affinity and more suitable habitat.
- Typical engineering case: port harbor high-tech industrial base B port river
8、Deep water purification technology
- Application object: Residents living waste (sewage) water purification treatment
- Technical characteristics: According to the different mechanisms, can be divided into physical and chemical treatment, biological treatment, membrane treatment. Physical and chemical treatment is the basic way of combining coagulation sedimentation (flotation) technology and activated carbon adsorption technology, mainly used to deal with high-quality miscellaneous drainage; biological treatment is the use of aerobic microbial adsorption, oxidation, degradation of organic matter in wastewater ; Membrane treatment method is to make the macromolecules in the sewage difficult to degrade the components in the volume of the membrane bioreactor has a limited residence time, from the surface to achieve a higher removal effect.
9、Rainwater harvesting and treatment techniques
- Application object: roof, road, green good rainwater collection and reuse
- Technical characteristics: Through the rainwater collection and utilization system, it can effectively collect and utilize the roof, road and green water, so that the rainwater after purification can reach green water irrigation, landscape water replenishment, washing, flushing and other water standards.
- Typical Projects: Shanghai Natural History Museum
- 应用对象: 居民生活废（污）水净化处理
- 技术特点: 根据机理不同，可分为物理化学处理法、生物处理法、膜处理法。物理化学处理法是以混凝沉淀（气浮）技术和活性炭吸附技术相结合的基本方式，主要用于处理优质杂排水；生物处理法是利用好氧微生物的吸附、氧化作用，降解污水中有机物；膜处理法是使污水中的大分子难降解成分在体积有限的膜生物反应器内有足够的停留时间，从面达到较高的去除效果。
- 应用对象: 屋面、道路、绿好雨水收集及回用
- 技术特点: 通过雨水收集利用综合系统，可有效收集并利用屋面、道路及绿好雨水，使净化处理后雨水达到绿化浇灌、景观水体补水、洗车、冲厕等用水标准。
- 典型工程案例: 上海自然博物馆；